Monday, November 22, 2010

"I feel like I'm falling for Fall..."

Those of you with toddlers who watch Nick Jr. will now have Moose's "I feel like I'm falling for Fall" song in your head. You're welcome:) Moose A. Moose is Ryan's favorite TV character and we've heard this song a fair bit the past month. We love Fall though and have made the most out of it with one trip to the lake this month and more weekends at home in KC. This past weekend we took advantage of the gorgeous weather with a trip to the zoo. Todd and I were fascinated by the new polar bear exhibit and, while Ryan did notice the animals, I think he had more fun running freely about the zoo. Next Monday, Ryan switches from a home day care he's been at since 6 months to the preschool two blocks away from our house. We visited today and he did okay, so we'll be interested to see how it goes when he starts full time next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment