Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mom's Birthday Weekend

I finally got the pictures from our new camera downloaded! The difference is amazing and we love that we're able to capture all of Ryan's expressions... especially the ornery ones. We're enjoying a great weekend at home in KC to celebrate my birthday and having fun spending quality time with Ryan. Todd completely surprised me by getting all our close friends to celebrate with me at our favorite spot on the Plaza. It was a wonderful evening and I'm very thankful our friends took time out of their busy holiday schedules to make it such a special celebration. We followed it up with a trip to the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art today which was Ryan's first visit and apparently so exciting that he fell asleep:)



Thank you to Kelli for passing down the Santa suit.
And thank you Callie for letting me dress you up
and being so cooperative.



One ornery little boy after bathtime.


Just doin' some walking with Grandma and Grandpa A.



Our first child:)

No comments:

Post a Comment