Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekend at Home

This is our first weekend at home since early May but we've been packing in as much as we can. Saturday morning we all woke up very early, but it was intentional unfortunately. I did the WIN for KC all women's mini triathlon for the third year in a row and was so excited to have my favorite boys there to cheer me on. Several of our friends did the race too so it was fun to see lots of familiar faces on the course.

We had a full night Saturday and spent Sunday doing yard work, running errands and visiting Erin Collins who was in from Virginia with her new baby Andrew. I'm headed to Austin for work next week and I'll miss my boys terribly.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, a mini triathlon after giving birth only 5 1/2 months ago??? YOU ARE THE MAN. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete