Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Foods and Hopefully A New Tooth

We've had a low key week here. I was in Austin for work last week and was thankful to have Kelli and Steve and Jane take turns watching Ryan during the day while Todd was at work. Todd's sister Ali drove up from San Antonio to Austin one evening so it was great to get to see her during my trip. While I was gone Ryan did all sorts of cool things for Todd. He put his binky back in his mouth, started to roll over and is doing really well at sitting up on his own.

He's definitely teething now which no fun for him or us. We hope he gets the tooth soon so that we can discontinue the Orajel and Tylenol as almost regular parts of his diet. We have been trying new foods, too, and much to my surprise, he's not that interested in the new flavors. He doesn't mind bananas but isn't excited about them either and didn't care much for the sweet potatoes. I guess I figured that after eating only breast milk and formula then a little rice cereal he would have been more interested in more flavorful food.

No comments:

Post a Comment