Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Eating before riding in the car = naked baby in Goodyear

Well, I'm not very smooth yet at getting Ryan's carseat in and out of its base and discovered the hard way that feeding him before loading and unloading him and going for a bumpy ride will result in spitting up absolutely everything he just ate. Unfortunately, we had an appointment for an oil change and he was completely soaked and whaling thus resulting in a naked baby in the Goodyear waiting room (albeit wrapped in a blanket). Once he was naked and dry, he was a delightful little guy while we waited. Yesterday, we had to go back to the hospital to repeat his newborn screening exam because it turns out they did it when he was only 22 hours old, and babies must be at least one day old to validate the exam. I know I mentioned it in the last post but it's worthy of a repeat - this kid is eating well and has the cheeks to show for it. The first picture below was taken last Wednesday and the following one was taken just two days later on Friday. He's changing so quickly!


3 comments:

  1. Cute! We had a similar experience in church one Sunday with a naked baby b/c of an eruption from the other end...

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same thing....I am happy it was out of the mouth and not the other end just so the staining isn't so bad! Maybe the wetbag came in handy:) I can't believe how much he has changed in a week! I can't go a week between visits anymore!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story Allison! Now you will probably pack at least 2 changes of clothes like me just for a short trip to the store...I've been burned too many times! Ryan is such a cutie - hopefully we will get to meet him soon!
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete