Sunday, December 9, 2012

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth... oh wait, I already have those!

Yes, this little squirt got teeth about a few weeks ago. One night at dinner we noticed a pool of liquid under the Bumbo where he was sitting and thought one of the glasses was leaking water. Upon examining them, we realized that wasn't the case and it must be drool. Todd said he wondered if he was teething already to which I said surely not. The next day we got an email from Jane that said, "guess who has a tooth?" The next day I sent her one that said "guess who's tooth has a friend?" While he wasn't fussy before hand, he most certainly was after they broke the skin but he's better now and there's no signs of the top two teeth yet.

Thomas had his four month appointment last week and weighed 17 pounds (80%) and was 26.5 inches (95%). He had his first cold that came home from Ryan's school - Ryan and I had it too - but it was no biggie. Just the crud and runny noses. That's yet another bonus of having Jane and Steve watch the little guy. When he's got a slight fever from teething or a cold, I'm not in a bind trying to figure out what to do because he can't go to daycare.

Ryan continues to be a hoot. He's excited for Christmas and has an Elf on the Shelf this year. He named it Angry Birds. We finally convinced him that wasn't a good name since it was angry. When I said he needed to find a nice name, he settled on Ryan Elf. Oh so creative. I took him shopping for a present for Todd on his birthday and he picked out a nice James engine because "Daddy likes to play with toys."

Ryan and Thomas adore each other and we couldn't be more thankful. We're off to our first Christmas celebration this weekend with my dad, then with my mom the weekend before Christmas, then with Todd's family on the actual holiday.

I save all my pictures from my phone to the computer and forgot to uncheck the "delete my pictures from the source" box so I don't have any on hand to post. Check out my FB page though for the recent ones we had taken. My profile picture captures classic brothers - Thomas sweet and unsuspecting and Ryan in the background looking oh so ornery.

Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment