Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Trip to Topeka

Ryan and I headed westward Wednesday to visit my coworkers in Topeka then see the Knoettgen family in Maple Hill (which is right outside of Topeka). It was wonderful to see all my coworkers again and we enjoyed a nice visit. KAC is having a successful legislative session, and I'm very proud of the good work they've accomplished.

(a few of my coworkers with Ryan)


After leaving the office, we went to Maple Hill where my step-brother Grant's family lives. He and his wife Amber just had a little boy, Parker, on March 12th. I had a nice time catching up with Amber, meeting baby Parker and playing with his big sister Finley. We were able to get a picture of the kids together just before Ryan woke up and started to melt down prompting our return to KC.


(Finley, Parker and our sleepy chunky monkey)

No comments:

Post a Comment